Go Pugs will only accept returns for products that do not meet the requirements of the purchase order and will return the funds to the original method of payment.
Go Pugs accept returns for products that are different from that specified in the original order.
- If you don't receive your item within the guaranteed shipping time.
- If your item isn't as described, you will receive a partial or full refund.
Please email email@example.com, or contact us through Live Support Chat on our website. We try to answer your questions, inquiries as soon as possible. Please wait up to 2 Business Days to get a response back.
Buyer Protection is our guarantee to you that every transaction you make on Go Pugs is completely secure.
Go Pugs Buyer Protection consists of 3 parts:
- Privacy Protection: Pay securely online without worrying that your credit card details will be exposed.
- Payment Protection: Your payment is only released to the seller after you confirm the satisfactory condition of your purchase. You can also track the progress of your delivery at any time.
- Refund Protection: Go Pugs has a comprehensive dispute process that protects you when you are unhappy with your transaction and gets your refund.
When am I protected by Buyer Protection?
- When the item you ordered did not arrive.
- When the item you received was not as described.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
Go Pugs uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption when transmitting certain kinds of information, such as financial services information or payment information. An icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers' windows during SSL transactions that involve credit cards and other forms of payment. Any time we ask for a credit card number during checkout for payment, it will be SSL encrypted.
What payment methods are accepted on Go Pugs?
- American Express